HOME

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Secret behind Katrina's dad in Raajneeti

Ravi Khemu, father of Kunal Khemu, the veteran actor who has contributed his acting talent to Prakash Jha’s Raajneeti, feels that he is genetically connected to Katrina Kaif. And that was the reason why Prakash Jha chose him to play Katrina’s father.
Talking about his experience, Ravi says, “It was funny when I first met Katrina Kaif during the shooting ofRaajneeti. We were on location in Bhopal, and I was introduced to her by Prakash Jha as her screen dad. She took one look at me and asked Prakash ji if he was joking. When Prakashji re-confirmed that I was to be her father in the film, she told me that she had got the best looking father compared to all her previous films so far.”


Ravi Khemu, played her conniving and politically inclined industrialist father in the successful film Raajneeti. He feels that this can also be attributed to the fact that both of them have Kashmiri blood in them with Katrina being half Kashmiri by birth. So what did Ravi reply? “I told her that a pretty girl deserved a good father. And when I asked if she had ever visited Kashmir, she gave a sad ‘No’.”

Well, can this be called a genetical co-incidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment