HOME

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Priyanka Chopra looks fat

B-town babes, obsessed with their fitness, can miss a meal but not a gym session. So, what happens when they have to gain weight?Priyanka Chopra tells you about this. In her words, it’s ‘unhealthy’!

Actually the pretty, slender damsel has to look plump for her movie Saat Khoon Maaf and she is finding it really odd. She tweets, “I’ve been on a put-on-some-serious-weight kind of diet for ‘Saat Khoon Maaf’... yuck! I feel so unhealthy!”

Now as the movie’s shoot is over, the actress is planning to hit the gym with ‘vengeance’. “I plan on hitting the gym with a vengeance ... And coming from me that’s a feat in itself ... because I hate gyms! Aaaarrrggghh!!” writes Priyanka on Twitter.

But what about that mini gym that was put up especially for her during the shoot of ‘Saat Khoon Maaf’ in Coorg?

No comments:

Post a Comment