HOME

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Salman Khan and Khali bring the magic to Bigg Boss 4

Salman Khan and Khali bring the magic to Bigg Boss 4. What is so common between reality shows and WWE fights? A large number of fans feel that both these shows are somewhat planned. But if the question is tossed at But Dalip Singh Rana aka The Great Khali then there is no need to guess the answer. Obviously being a player of the game, he rubbishes the charge.

He said: "Had this been the case, many would have represented India till now. Aadhe se zyada Bharat wahin hota. Our fights are not planned. The stunts that you see on TV are not fake! Do you think people are so gullible that they would spend money to watch something fake? I have slogged for the recognition that I have earned. Yeh bhi nahin hai ki WWE mere ghar ki company hai."

That is all about of WWE. If he is saying this then we have to believe him. However, now he has changed his tack as he prepares to make an appearance in the most-talked about reality show “Bigg Boss 4”. Is his wife happy? Khali said: "Yes, she has her own concerns. But I know she is going to miss me too.”

It would be interesting to see how he performs in the show. However, the big question: Is he aware of the rules of the show? "All I know is that food will be a major problem. For, there is a limited supply. But I have already packed my bags of food."

But that's not allowed, hope he knows that! "Jaaonga toh khana leke jaoonga nahin toh nahin jaaonga. I haven't seen the show ever. This is the first time that I will get to know how things function in the house. Ab toh jane ke baad hi pata lage gaa," he declares. Other participants in the show are waiting for his arrival. The real fight will begin soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment