HOME

Sunday, October 17, 2010

“I Am Ranbir Kapoor’s Father, Not His Secretary”

Neetu Singh and Rishi Kapoor look like a couple who’ve been around each other for so many years that even their lines are synchronized! The handsome Bollywood couple who met and fell in love on the sets of their films are better known as the parents of the current hottie, Ranbir Kapoor. But Neetu and Rishi could not be more proud of their son.

After more than two decades, Neetu Singh has made her return to films with hubby Rishi in Do Dooni Chaar. Neetu had given up her acting career after marriage and cites it as a personal choice, “I started working when I was 5 years old and I left it when I was almost 21. I did almost 60-70 films in that span so I obviously wanted a life of my own. I don’t regret that decision one bit. And now that Ranbir is busy and Riddhima is married, it was the apt time for a comeback.”


No comments:

Post a Comment