HOME

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I would love to follow Shahrukh: Aamir Khan

Aamir Khan has turned no less finicky in choosing the people to follow on Twitter than he is in signing new films. It’s been just over a week since he joined the micro-blogging site and he’s following no more than just four people - Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan, Imran Khan and Karan Johar. Questions obviously arose over why he wasn’t following Shahrukh Khan, who he claims to be a good friend.

This question was tossed at Aamir while he was promoting his upcoming production Peepli Live on Wednesday.

“I have lots of friends in life but I don't follow everybody on Twitter. It's just been a few days since I have joined the site and I will start following people soon and yes, I would love to follow Shahrukh on Twitter. Why not?” Aamir told reporters.

Since Aamir has been bonding with Amitabh Bachchan on Twitter, he was asked about his reaction to the superstar returning as the host of the next season of the television show Kaun Banega Crorepati.

“I used to love watching KBC with my family. My children also used to sit and watch it. And I certainly am excited about seeing Amitabh-ji back on the show,” said Aamir.

Aamir was nonplussed for a moment when a reporter asked him to wish Indian cricket captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni on his birthday. But then, the actor got in fun mood and sang the ‘Happy Birthday’ jingle for Dhoni.

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...Happy birthday dear Dhoni, Happy birthday to you,” Aamir sang and burst out in laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment