HOME

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Aamir Khan takes blame for music row


 Aamir Khan has announced that he is to blame for the row surrounding the music for his new film Peepli Live.

The 3 Idiots star, who is producing the movie, said that he meant to ask a band from a Madhya Pradesh village if he could use their song in the film but forgot because he was so busy, which was also why they were late getting paid.

"I won't blame the production for it. I take it as my fault. We were far away in Mumbai. The person who was our line producer knew everyone. He was our front man and he is now associated with some other film shoot and presently is in Canada," Khan told Mid Day.

"I sent my production manager to the village to invite them to Mumbai, ask them if they have any complaint and take permission for using the song in the film. I should have done it long before. But as I was subjected to so many things, it slipped my mind."

Peepli Live, which is directed by debutant Anusha Rizvi, will be released on August 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment