HOME

Monday, September 20, 2010

Shahrukh Khan gets emotional: Shares his painful memories

Shahrukh Khan had lost his father to the deadly cancer exactly 30 years ago. And on the 30th death anniversary of his dad, SRK vented out his emotions sharing the memories with his fans and followers.
“Thirty years ago this day my dad died. Never said what I should be. I want to be a gentle & funny father more than any other title. Miss him lots,” he tweeted on the micro blogging site.
He was clearly sentimental as he revealed how he remembers his father’s smile and eyes but not his voice. “On days when issues surround me that need strength…I wish he was here to beat up all. My dad was the strongest…& the handsomest. I don’t remember my dad’s skin…his touch or his voice anymore. Only his eyes…& his smile…full of promise that he will always be there.”
SRK also had something to say to his fans. He urged them all to show love and care towards their father. He asked them to hug their dads at least once a week. “One last thing before I miss my dad even more. All of you go & give a hug to your dads once a week, without reason…fathers like that. I know,” he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment