HOME

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ranbir Kapoor tattoo makes Deepika Difficult

Deepika Padukone has been spotted all over B-town lately with her rumored new beau Siddharth Mallya so it comes as no surprise that the Bollywood belle is planning on removing her famous 'Ranbir Kapoor' tattoo! The two actors have been broken up for quite some time now, but Dips showed no signs of wanting to remove the letters 'RK' from her neck as she proudly walked the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival with the tattoo clearly showing.
But now that she is allegedly dating Siddharth Mallya it seems like the actress is eager to get rid of the old thing!"When I am in a relationship, I give it my all. I am totally committed and devoted. I am more giving, maybe because I am a Capricorn. I don't expect the same back but somehow in all my relationships, it has been the guy who has strayed. You can ignore something if it happens once, but if it keeps happening, you have to realize that something is wrong. And you have to decide if you will put up with that," Deepika recently said in an interview.
And talk about devoted! A tattoo says more than a thousand words.But now Dips is back on track and has reportedly decided to get rid of the 'RK' tattoo!"Let's just say I am in a happy space. When things happen in life, they happen for a good reason. I am happy with whatever has happened in my life personally and professionally, this year. Two things could've happened. I could've allowed myself to let one experience shatter and ruin me. And the other was to stand up and get on with my life," she said in the interview."I am really glad that I found that inner strength to move past it all. It has made me a much better person today. I am a lot more confident about myself, I am now in touch with my inner self. I am discovering things about me that I didn't know I had. I have started doing things differently. I do different things. I want to explore new things, travel, even my approach to life has change," she added.Do you think it's time for Deepika to remove her 'Ranbir Kapoor' tattoo? Share your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment